Crochet

I have been having fun with wire crochet the last few weeks. I have more to do, but got in a few really cute necklaces before the Strawberry Festival in Beacon on the 12th that I did with my friend who had a spot there. It was more for moral support and fellowship, but she told me to bring pieces to put out. I did sell 2 items. The day was fun and a good experience. If I chose to do this, sell this way I think I would want to do it with my daughters and make some sort of side business with them. I doubt I could create enough inventory to commit to this a few times a year. One of my necklaces pictured here I did sell to a friend the other day. It was unexpected and funny for me because I had just listed it on ArtFire. More to come......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness and weirdness

Where does it gooooooooo?