9 Months?




June. Really? JUNE? We are on the cusp of March, that is almost 9 months since my last post. W-H-Y... Maybe I am not a true Blogger! HA! (possibly very true)
BUT, I did create another blog the other day, and that has NO posts, but the name means something to me so I think it will be of more a Spiritual nature. I am tempted to make hearts like on FaceBook, but it will not work here.
BTW, the name is Gathering Feathers, Scattering Stones... which is a play on Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under heaven:

2a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,

4a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace.

NIV


That I have been thinking of much lately, but I have also been finding feathers around the house! The cats probably got into something...but God brought many things to me through the verses of Ecclesiastes and the feathers....so.

9 Months, what is significant about that? So, have I come to any epiphanies? Well, not really, and then some maybe...yes. It has been a very hard year, or 2, who is counting, I am.

I will address in Gathering I think.

Colours, Wire, Watercolor, Vintage Look....these are on my mind and are forming. My last post from June, the necklace came out really beautiful, I will post a picture of that. It is for sale on ArtFire (that is one birth that has occurred over the past few months.) Link for the Chalcedony necklace is:

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2540534

I will also include pics of some things I have been trying out, and am enjoying as well.
Faerie Balls, or Angel Orbs still really trying to figure out a name for these things.
And, little watercolors of mine on cabochons that will be wired and /or beaded up.
Hopefully I will not wait 9 months to post again.
:) I think not, life is a little more discernible at this point, and it is good!
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness and weirdness

Where does it gooooooooo?